Frequently Asked Questions

Whom do I address my cover letter to?

The Principal, Dr Susan Stevens


I am having trouble uploading my application. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties, you may email your application to clearly identifying the role you are applying for in the subject line.


Do I need to supply referee details?

Three referees are required. Candidates are advised to ensure that the referees are recent and relevant to the position advertised. Ideally we prefer referee details to be supplied in your application. However, we will ask short listed candidates to confirm referees during the selection process. 


What should I bring to the interview?

You are welcome to bring any supplementary material that supports your application for the position.


I do not have my Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration number or Working with Children Card yet. Can I still apply?

You can still apply. However, when submitting your application via the website, please respond to this question with No and then explain in your application what stage you are at in the application process. You will not be able to work as a teacher unless you are registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching. Similarly, you will not be able to work in a paid Education Support role unless you have a Working With Children Card (Employment status), or you can at least provide the receipt with the application number pending a successful outcome.