Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak is firmly grounded in the 400 year old world wide Loreto tradition of education. Committed to the education of girls, our mission is to nurture their growth as capable, compassionate, independent, committed Christian women who are characterised by freedom of spirit, a concern for justice, a personal integrity, a love of learning, and who, joyfully and wholeheartedly, seek truth and live full Christian lives.
Loreto Toorak, aims to meet the spiritual, intellectual, psychological and social needs of each pupil, developing more fully the ability of each one to think objectively and responsibly, to value the search for truth, and to appreciate the dignity and value of the human person. The aims of our education policy can be seen as threefold:
- to nurture the development of the unique person;
- to develop each student’s awareness of and response to others;
- to bring the student to a knowledge and love of God.
Loreto Toorak is an organisation committed to Child Protection and to the implementation of Childsafe policies and practices.
Full time (including Saturdays) 12 month fixed term with possibility of ongoing
Loreto Toorak Sw..
CLOSING DATE 6-Nov-2017
Classroom Aide Years P-6
Two Fixed term part-time positions for 2018 working in the junior primary area commencing start of s..
CLOSING DATE 08-Nov-2017
Aerobics and Gymnastics Coach
This is a fixed term position for 12 months, Full Time (38 hours per week)
CLOSING DATE 30-Nov-2017
Teacher of Mathematics 7-12
Full time position fixed term replacement position for Term 2 2017.
Loreto Mandeville Hall Too..
CLOSING DATE 1-Mar-2017
Teacher of English 7-12
Full time position fixed term replacement position for Semester 1, 2017 to commence as soon as possi..
CLOSING DATE 1-Mar-2017
Applications should include:
- A cover letter that demonstrates your suitability to undertake the requirements of the position
- A curriculum vitae detailing your relevant qualifications and experience
- Contact details of three referees
- Applicants are requested to apply online (unless otherwise specified) by 4.00pm on the specified closing date. Enquiries regarding the application process can be directed here.
Loreto Toorak is an equal employment opportunity employer and applies strict privacy and confidentiality guidelines to the handling of your personal information in compliance with current legislation.
Employment at Loreto Toorak is subject to the following requirements:
- Applicants for teaching positions must hold current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching
- Other staff (non-academic staff, including sessional music staff, sports coaches and other casuals) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check and/or a National Police Record Check.