Celebrating Meaningful Lives
Seeking Nominations for our Commemorative Book
There are many members of our Loreto Toorak community who have impacted on the lives of others and contributed to society in a meaningful way. We wish to acknowledge these inspiring past pupils and celebrate their achievements in our inaugural Commemorative Book.
We invite members of the community to self-nominate or nominate a past pupil to be featured in this collection of stories.
Nominations may include inspirational past pupils who have:
- engaged in activities and contributions aligned with the values and ethos of Loreto Toorak
- made a positive contribution or prominence in a chosen field of endeavour
- demonstrated excellence in a community or industry
- performed an act of significant heroism or sacrifice
- worked or volunteered in a field of endeavour or supported others in their social justice efforts
Submissions to be received by the Development Office by Thursday 28 March 2018. Publication of the first volume of the Commemorative Book is expected by late 2018.
Anna Steiner, Development Officer – Alumnae
+61 3 9823 8148